VISA Debit Cards: Beyond Cash and Checks
Make Your Checking Account Even More Convenient
How? With a Visa Debit Card, you can access your checking funds at an ATM or by making purchases at any merchant that honors credit cards - without ever having to write a check.
Perhaps you're the type of person who likes to "pay as you go" rather than "pay later." If so, a Visa Debit Card is for you. When you use your Visa Debit Card, your money is deducted from your checking account. Unlike using a credit card, Visa Debit Cards have no big bills at the end of the month, no interest charges and no late charges. That's because you pay immediately with your money, the money residing safely in your checking account. It is a quick and convenient transaction between you, the merchant and your personal bank account.
And a Visa Debit Card provides several distinct advantages over a credit card:
- Obtaining a Visa Debit Card is easier than getting a credit card.
- With a Visa Debit Card in your wallet, you don't have to carry a checkbook or large amounts of cash.
- Using a Visa Debit Card doesn't require you to show identification or give out personal information, which are usually required when you write a check.
- Visa Debit Cards are more readily accepted than checks, especially in other states or countries.
- Use a Visa Debit Card at an ATM when you need cash. Whether you're across town, across the country or across the ocean, it's quick and convenient-especially when you're traveling.
- You receive a detailed description of every card purchase and cash withdrawal from an ATM on your monthly checking statement for easy record keeping.
Even more Convenience and Savings for you!
We realize that occassionally you may need to use an ATM not owned by or affiliated with Big Sky Western Bank. If ATM transaction fees are charged to your account, you may contact us for a refund. Refund requests submitted within 30 days of your statement period, either in writing or verbally, will be refunded as a credit to the account to which it was charged. We are unable to process a refund request until the fee(s) appear on your monthly account statement. At that time, please note the date(s)of the fee assessment and then you may either call your local Big Sky Western Bank or mail your request to: Big Sky Western Bank, PO Box 818, Bozeman, MT 59718. We will refund up to (5) ATM transaction charges per account statement period.
Visa Debit Cards - the convenience of a checking account without having to write checks! Apply today!
To report a lost or stolen card: 888-833-3455